Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tone G. & Dami - Only The Grind

Something we've been working on through out 2010... almost ready to drop! Be on the look out for the new album by Tone G. & Dami "Only The Grind". Lots of hard work went into this album, besides the graphics and photos I did below. I can't take credit for the logos on the front cover. I'll update as soon as I find out who did do it!

Well, here it is... I created a 4 panel album art design with the back tray cover as well as on disc graphics.



Included in this client request, I custom designed a flash website with photo galleries, streaming music, videos and more. Check it out http://www.onlythegrind.com/


Here are some of the outtakes from the shoot. Excuse my camera dust. I'm kinda lazy.



After the shoot in the hotel, we went on location to a nice grimey spot in Portland (like that's hard to find) to take these shots with Tone G, Dami and some of their homies that came to support. It was a hot day and if I remember correctly, I had to scold somebody for drinking the bottle of Jose on the street. haha! We were already trespassing and I have enough parking tickets... so.....



No comments:

Post a Comment