Wednesday, January 12, 2011

illaj Video Shoot - On Set Shoot @ The Jupiter

Well, I'm sure some of ya'll have heard me say I'm not a big fan of the Jupiter Hotel although I might suggest it from time to time for private shoots. However, if you can afford a suite, you can nab a lovely L shaped room to chill and do illegal things in. However, we were all legal up in there. Just taking shots, being loud, clothes thrown everywhere, models, bottle poppin'... ya know, the illa usual. Some local favorites stopped by including The Capitol Brand boys, Sticks n Stones and my flavorite homie, Juan McGruder. Young man on the video camera is Collin. Although I thought he said "Holland". Holland it is!

Here are some of Illaj's favorite shots from the day, plus mine. Thanks to the wonderful Nadia Marsden for Make-Up and Savannah Smith for styling.















 

No comments:

Post a Comment