Friday, January 14, 2011

Ohhhh Snap!

Some outtakes from a shoot I did for Coco B. and her SNAP events at the end of last summer. Created a couple of flyers, too.

When Coco contacted me, we had planned on shooting this at sundown, allowing the fading sun to be the backlight. Reminded me of my days in Cali, summer love and Tupac videos. Full figured models, nifty clothes, roller skates, 22 inch rims on a tight ride... It was going to be epic!

Then the rain came. Rain, no rain. More rain, no rain, some sprinkles of rain and then lots of rain. Rain times rain to the power of rain. I would've sworn the day started out with clear skies and no rain in sight. I sat in the car for quite some time with my super hyper kid.... waiting. One of the models brought me pizza. And then the rain stopped. I love pizza. And I love rain. Because it made the street all perrty.

By the time I figured out the lighting and we got to the second wardrobe change, it was DARK outside. And well, I hate auto focus. Perhaps I should've used it in this case because the shots I loved were blurred. Two tears, right?

Oh, I love rollerskates, too!

Styling by Coco B. of Fat Fancy








thanks to this cute guy for letting us use his sweet ride :)


No comments:

Post a Comment