Saturday, January 15, 2011

Notes From Underground

Where do we go from here... is what I wanna know... Oooooo

Well, perhaps you should listen yourself.

I met Abyss Infinite several years ago on one of my very first fashion shoots. She owned a quaint boutique on Hawthorne Boulevard in Portland, OR with a super nifty collection of clothing. This woman has taste. Little did I know, or did I know? She has musical talent. Not just an eye for tight ass wardrobe but this girl can flow! Don't let the humble and cute demeanor fool you. She's got skills. It's hard for a female in the rap game to get recognition and it's about high time.

Abyss has since teamed up with Ella Vibes and created a full on live hip-hop band called Notes From Underground. She called me up to do a photo shoot for her group along with needing a website created for promotion. No problem! A good looking bunch of folks who wanted a professional look. Let's see if we nailed it.

Thanks to Albina Press for allowing me to (once again) invade their space and disturb their customers trying to inhale coffee and study or play Farmville on their free wi-fi. Albina Press has a great iced vanilla latte and I don't even like coffee.

Take a gander at the newly launched website I created and have a listen to some nice underground hip-hop!  http://www.nfumusic.com/

Here's what the face of the site looks like and some of the choice shots....

No comments:

Post a Comment